Please note that a group of dedicated neighbors have developed a Disaster Preparedness plan to help all of CHOA in the case of a Disaster. Below you will find some great information of what you need to do and who you need to contact.
Between May and July 2018, each household is being given a red booklet titled “Charbonneau Country Club Emergency Preparedness Plan,” in which you will find information about readiness planning for your own home. In addition, there are specific, CHOA related materials included in the CCC packet for your reference and detailed below.
CHOA Disaster Plan
Core Principle: “Shelter in Place”
|1||Stay in your home and take care of your family and household safety|
|2||Follow the guidelines in the CCC Emergency Preparedness Plan, starting with “What to Do NOW!|
|3||The CHOA Emergency Preparedness Team will gather at Rec Hall C, adjacent to the pool on Lafayette Way.|
|4||Emergency Preparedness Team members will begin checking all CHOA neighborhoods.|
|5||Households with the “HELP” sign displayed will be assisted first.|
|6||After assessing the impact of the disaster, the Emergency Preparedness Team members will develop a Disaster Response Plan.|
|7||The CHOA Disaster Response Plan details will be communicated either door-to-door or via available communication technology.|
What To Do NOW!
- Take care of loved ones.
- Protect your head, feet and hands.
- Check natural gas or propane.
- Shut off water at the house main.
- Place the HELP or OK sign.
- Put the fire extinguisher on the sidewalk.
- The CHOA Emergency Preparedness Team will gather at Rec Hall C and begin executing the Disaster Response Plan.
- Households with the “HELP” sign displayed will be assisted first.
- Details of The CHOA Disaster Response Plan will be communicated to you either door-to-door or via available communication technology.
CHOA Emergency Preparedness Team
Team Leader: Eric Hoem, 503-694-6036 (h), 503-341-3996 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
|A||Schuyler Wallace (temporary)||email@example.com|
|C||Bob Miller |