2020 February CHOA Monthly Meeting
Wednesday – 2/12/2020 10:00 AM
8298 SW Lafayette
10:00AM – Welcome and Call to Order
- Note for guest: Please remember this is a board meeting, guest are not to interrupt unless asked to speak by the chairman. If you do have a concern, it is best to put your concern in writing prior to the board meeting so that the board will have time to thoughtfully consider your concern. – Thank You
**Minutes from January Meeting Approval –ALL
**Treasurer’s Report –Sandie Maki
10:15 AM Open Forum
- Questions from Resident Attendees – 2 minutes top per person
- Questions from “Ask the Board”
10:30 AM Old Business
- Additions to Rec Hall agreement- Doug to add Insurance requirement to form
- Range use of Pool – Response from Range – Sandie (given information on insurance from Jay Puppo)
- Report from Rec Hall Bidding on January 16th – Roger McGarrigle
- January Holiday Party – Report on event – Planning for next year
- How to obtain email address for CHOAonline Post
- Ann can send out request in Annual Meeting Agenda Notice
- Process for retention of files – Ann? Thumb Drive? Firesafe filing cabinet? Info from Regenesis-Steve
- Report from Eric on Emergency Prep Committee??
- Other items from the Floor– All
- Do we have a Quorum for March – Ron, Jan, Karen gone
To keep for further discussion
- Process for informing for next painting – paint chips available, etc.
- Send out information 1 year in advance
- Have Database and Chips on the Rec Hall bulletin board
- Ann to send a note to new owners about paint color change
- Reserve Study Painting Account/New software options– Where are we with this topic?
- Safety of streets – Where are we?
Change with Gutter cleaning – any new calls – Should we keep this time next year?
*Executive Session (as needed) –* Need to vote to move to executive meeting
** No need to approve by vote monthly minutes or treasurers report