As you know, due to the COVID virus, the CHOA Annual Meeting was replaced this year with a Vote by Mail of the members. The votes were turned in by April 27th and counted shortly thereafter. The Board then held a follow-up meeting on April 30th (which is normally held right after the Annual Meeting) to Accept the members votes and plan Board assignments for the next year.
Here are the actions/summary of that meeting:
- Review and Accept Vote on the Minutes for last year’s Annual Meeting- Approved
- Review and Accept Vote of Resolution for IRS- Approved
- Review and Accept Vote for Renewing Board members- Janet McGarrigle and Barry Hendrix –Approved
- Review and Accept Vote for New Board member- Ken Gregson- Approved
- At this meeting, Jan Landis resigned from the Board effective April 28th. Jan had one year left on her term. Jan was a great leader for the Board and will certainly be missed
- The Board has the ability to appoint a replacement and selected and Voted for Robin Shultz who has been serving as an advisor to the Board to complete Jan’s term. Approved
- In addition, Ron Reiter termed off of the Board after serving his second term. Ron did a nice job with the Architecture Committee and will be missed.
- Annually, the Board makes assignments and votes on the President and Vice President position. Barry Hendrix was voted in as President and Randy Hitz was voted in as Vice President and Secretary. Approved. In addition, the following committee assignments were agreed to:
- Janet McGarrigle- Welcoming
- Sandie Maki- Finance
- Karen Siegel- Landscaping
- Packard Phillips – Pools
- Robin Shultz- Communications
- Doug- Parker- Governance, Architectural
- Ken Gregson– Pools
The Board looks forward to working with all neighbors to continue to make Charbonneau a great place to live!