Please note that we have a great free resource here for CHOA neighbors to use. All we ask is you follow the Guidelines for using Rec Hall C as noted below. Please note that you need to get approval to use Rec Hall C in advance of your event. Please note also that this replaces the old form in the Information Directory (we are in the process of updating the directory).
Charbonneau Homeowners Association“C”Area Recreation (Rec) Hall
Recreation & Amenities Located on Lafayette Way, the “C” Pool Rec Hall is free for the
use of members of our own Homeowners Association. It is large enough to facilitate a
large family gathering and handy for games and meetings. Anyone wanting to use the
hall must fill out a request form located under the calendar tab on the web site. The hall
must be used by homeowners in the CHOA area and their guests. There is no smoking in or within 10 feet of the hall.
- A limit of 50 people shall prevail for any event inside the building. The homeowner must be present during the event.
- Parking shall be confined to guest parking slots unless prior arrangements have been made with individual residents for the use of their driveways. Parking is not allowed on the street.
- Reservations for the Rec Hall do not include the pool area or swimming rights unless special permission is given by the CHOA board or Rec Hall Manager.
- If permission is granted to use the pool, wet bathing suits, etc. will not be allowed in the building. Standard pool rules shall apply and be enforced by the homeowner.
- The understanding is that the furnishings and equipment are to be used with reasonable care; any damage must be reported.
- Before leaving the building after any event, the homeowner shall be responsible for cleaning up, replacing furniture as found on arrival and turning off the lights and fans.
- Any equipment brought to the Hall for an event shall be removed before leaving the building.
- All garbage must be removed from the area by the homeowner and not dumped in the restroom garbage container.
- Meetings of committees or the Association’s Board of Directors, scheduled to be held in the C Rec Hall, shall have precedence over other uses of the building.
- Unless specifically authorized in advance by the Association’s board, the Hall may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Use of the back patio is strictly limited to the concrete slab and caution should be given to errant golf balls. Insure door is locked upon leaving.
- Upon approval of your request, you will be required to sign this agreement that states any damage by a guest will be solely the responsibility of the homeowner requesting the room.
- The homeowner who is requesting the room is responsible, before and after the event for any of their guest who become intoxicated and any of their actions.
- Drop this signed agreement in the box on Boones Bend Road labeled CHOA.
- Upon acceptance of the request, the entrance code will be given to the homeowner.
- By signing this agreement the homeowner acknowledges that he/she has read and understands these rules and regulations and will comply with them.
Homeowners printed name Date