May 13th at 10:00 AM CHOA Monthly Board Meeting
This is an Open Meeting and Members are Invited to Participate Online on Zoom Audio and/or Video. Join from a PC Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Zoom Call –https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84719257266
Meeting ID: 847 1925 7266
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US
10:00AM – Welcome and Call to Order
- Note for guests: Please remember this is a board meeting, guest are not to interrupt unless asked to speak by the chairman. If you do have a concern, it is best to put your concern in writing prior to the board meeting so that the board will have time to thoughtfully consider your concern. – Thank You
**Minutes from Annual Meeting Approval –ALL
**Treasurer’s Report –Sandie Maki
10:15 AM Open Forum
- Questions from Resident Attendees – 2 minutes top per person
- Questions from “Ask the Board”
10:30 AM Old Business
- Additions to Rec Hall agreement- Doug to add Insurance requirement to form
- Range use of Pool – Sandie- all processes in place?
- Rec Hall C Bathroom- Contractor initiated – Steve
- Process for retention of files – Ann? Thumb Drive? Firesafe filing cabinet? Info from Regenesis-Steve
- Reserve Study- need to approve?
- Visitor Parking – Randy
- Safety of streets – Update
11:00 AM New Business
- Annual Meeting process- feedback
- Board schedule for the next 12 months- Winter event, evening Board meeting?
- Alarm systems across CHOA- review options
- Committee Updates
- Sending a monthly newsletter to members- see ALTA example sent to Board members
To keep for further discussion- How do we keep these items for future follow-up?
- Process for informing for next painting – paint chips available, etc.
- Send out information 1 year in advance
- Have Database and Chips on the Rec Hall bulletin board
- Ann to send a note to new owners about paint color change
- Reserve Study Painting Account/New software options – Where are we with this topic?
Change with Gutter cleaning – any new calls – Should we keep this time next year?
*Executive Session (as needed) –* Need to vote to move to executive meeting
** No need to approve by vote monthly minutes or treasurers report