2020 April CHOA Monthly Meeting
Wednesday – 4/8/2020 10:00 AM
This is an Open Meeting and Members are Invited to Participate Online on Zoom Audio and/or Video
Join from a PC Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Zoom Call Instructions
If you wish to log into the Board Meeting via Zoom
Register in advance using the Link below
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. For best results: Download the Zoom App to your Computer or Phone
10:00AM – Welcome and Call to Order
- Note for guest: You may ask question via the Chat section of the Online Meeting – Thank You
**Minutes from February Meeting Approval –ALL – March Meeting was canceled
**Treasurer’s Report –Sandie Maki
10:15 AM Open Forum
- Questions from Resident Attendees – 2 minutes top per person
- Questions from “Ask the Board”
10:30 AM Old Business
- Additions to Rec Hall agreement- Doug to add Insurance requirement to form
- Range use of Pool – Response from Range – Sandie (given information on insurance from Jay Puppo)
- New scope of work and new bids on Rec Hall Bathroom – Roger McGarrigle – Note Ron and Steve have idea for the outside of the side that has the bathroom windows
- Process for retention of files – Ann? Thumb Drive? Firesafe filing cabinet? Info from Regenesis-Steve
- Report from Eric on Emergency Prep Committee??
- Annual Meeting Changed – to mail in PROXY BALLOT
- Key pads for Pools – Steve sent email of cost
To keep for further discussion
- Process for informing for next painting – paint chips available, etc.
- Send out information 1 year in advance
- Have Database and Chips on the Rec Hall bulletin board
- Ann to send a note to new owners about paint color change
- Reserve Study Painting Account/New software options – Where are we with this topic?
- Safety of streets – Where are we?
Change with Gutter cleaning – any new calls – Should we keep this time next year?