https://choaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/180221209.jpg 485 722 Jan Landis https://choaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/choalogo4.png Jan Landis2019-06-14 08:57:212019-06-14 08:59:08Information from June Board Meeting
At the Annual Meeting there was a request for an earlier Gutter Cleaning:
- Per CHOA’s budget there is only one cleaning a year, For the winter 2019/2020 gutter cleaning will start in November and continue until all homes are completed.
- A flyer will be left on your door or gate, informing you that your home’s gutters have been cleaned
- You as a homeowner will be responsible for any additional gutter cleanings.
- Please contact Steve for a list of contractors that have been used in Charbonneau. We cannot put the list on the website legally.
- At the start of the season, the irrigation system was off on several days, and so the irrigation system could not be tested for repairs/adjustments
- Currently there are three full time irrigation people working to get all systems up and running
- If you have a system that does not seem to be functioning properly, please contact Steve so that he can get the information to these three people
- Be patient and know that work is being done. You may need to hand water until all systems are up and running