https://choaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/pile_of_leaves_by_sugurbois-d36v9su1.jpg 675 900 Jan Landis https://choaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/choalogo4.png Jan Landis2016-12-29 13:40:312016-12-29 13:40:31Yard Debris - New information to be more in compliance with Charbonneau HOA's
To be more in line with other HOA’s in Charbonneau, and being good Stewards of your CHOA Dues, the board has decided to no longer provide yard debris or Christmas tree pickup by our grounds-keeping staff (Garron Grounds). To that end:
- Garron Grounds will no longer pick up Yard Debris.
- We suggest all residents use the debris containers provided by the garbage service (currently Republic) for their landscape trimmings.
- Republic provides the lawn debris can to all customers for free. If you do not have a can please contact Republic to obtain a can.
- Those without a can or with excess debris (more than your debris can will hold) can put a filled black garbage bag next to their garbage can for pick up. Republic Services will charge $6 per bag for this pick up as trash.
- Collection of Christmas trees or other debris (trash) found in the planting or parking areas will be billed to the homeowner at the rate of $51.50 per cubic yard/per hour.
- This is what Garron charges your HOA for removal of excess Debris, which is then paid out of your dues. (An extra Black garbage bag @$6. per bag is a much more economical choice).