https://choaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/charbocut21.jpg 253 415 Jan Landis https://choaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/choalogo4.png Jan Landis2016-08-30 09:05:162016-08-30 09:06:56Excess Yard Debris Clarification
There has been some confusion about when and if excess lawn debris should be picked up by Garron. I have attached page 89 of the Information Directory as a reference.
Summary of Information Directory rule:
- All residents are provided by Republic with a container for landscape trimmings
- Landscape trimming container should be used for all trimmings that you may have
- If garden debris exceeds the capacity of the Landscape trimming container, excess debris may be placed un-bagged in guest parking area closes to your residence on the evening before or the morning of the collection day
- If the excess debris is more than a cubic yard, collection can be arranged by contacting Steve Chinn prior to the pickup date.
- Cost of this pick up (more than a cubic yard) is the responsibility of the homeowner