New Days and Times: Home Water Damage Prevention Inspection Information

For those of you who were not able to attend Jay Puppo’s informative June 20th presentation on Potential Home Water Damage, below is the PowerPoint from his talk.

There was such a great response to the first week of inspections, five more days have added.  Reports from those who have already taken advantage of this offer has been that the inspection is very detailed with a checklist and then a report of the findings to the homeowner.

In case you missed the presentation:

Dates and Times 7/17 through 7/21 have been added for the $35 plumbing inspection service.

Monday 07/17

1:30 pm

3:00 pm

Friday  07/21

12:00 (noon)

1:30 pm

3:00 pm

If you are interested in this, please contact:

Lindy Kae Galatz

Office Manager

Licensed Producer LSA5

State Farm Insurance

Jay Puppo Agency

503-582-8181 office

503-685-6282 fax

8 replies
  1. Jean Tankersley says:

You are given an oral report. You can make a copy of the written report. That report apparently goes to Jay Puppo.

2. Jan Landis says:

Thank you Jean. What are your thoughts on how they did – were you pleased with the process?

3. Sara Bennett says:

I was quite pleased with my inspection. Very thorough and informative. Yes, I needed new water hoses for my washing machine and was happy they were replaced. I learned a lot and highly recommendvitbto my neighbors.

4. Jan Landis says:

Jean

I checked with Jay, only a tally of the number of repairs and inspections. Not your personal report of your inspection, just a report to Jay on how many residents are taking advantage of the offer. That way Jay can report up to State Farm and let them know that we as an HOA are trying to be preventive

5. Jean Tankersley says:

Thank you. I,too had washing machine hoses replaced. It was an interesting and informative visit.

6. Jan Landis says:

I just received an email concerning more dates. They would like anyone who wants the home inspection to call them directly and they will get you signed up for an inspection. Call Lindy, see contact information below

Lindy Kae Galatz
    Office Manager
    Licensed Producer LSA5
    State Farm Insurance
    Jay Puppo Agency
    503-582-8181 office

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!